Sunday, February 15, 2009
The positive test!
On Thursday, February 5th, we found out I was pregnant. After impatiently waiting (and 10 pregnancy tests later), we received the word pregnant on the digital test. For those of you who did not know, we had a little false alarm a few days prior to this. I took what I thought was a pregnancy test and saw a faint line thinking it meant positive only to find out it was an ovulation test and the line meant negative. Brian had requested that I "chill" and wait until the ole famous missed period...but...it wasn't in my blood to do that. So...I continued peeing on every type of stick on the market. The tests went from showing no signs to a little faint plus. Brian broke down and got one of the digital tests on his way home from work one night. I went into the bathroom and did my deed without him knowing. He went in there to go potty followed by me banging on the door and barging in. He gave me that what the heck are you doing look and I glanced over at the sink...he then realized that I had done the digital test...the one that will bluntly tell you pregnant or not pregnant. He picked it up quickly and smiled at me so big...I grabbed it from him and started jumping up and down. I felt the same feeling that I felt when he proposed....very euphoric! Now....let the journey begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment