Monday, December 21, 2009

Photogenicisimistic

If you know about this blog than you most likely received a birth announcement. After looking at the announcement, you probably thought two things -

1. How did a man as ugly as me assist in making such a beautiful child?

2. Brian must have shot that picture on one of those Kodak paper cameras you find on big round tables at weddings.

The answer to question no.1 is I have no idea. I think the best answer is that she is beautiful because of BethAnn and hopefully I gave her a sense of humor. My sense is that I did.

Question no.02 - No, I did not. I love taking pictures but am not very good at it. Lucky, Melissa Koehler is. She came over to our house a few weeks ago and spent three hours capturing some wonderful images of Sydney. She did a great job and we were very happy with the results. A few other shots from the session are below (click the image for a larger view).

The McCarthy's are off to Lake Arrowhead for Christmas along with Grandma Cita, Grandpa Schulz, Great Grandma Laura, Auntie Lauren, Brooklyn, Wyatt the Puggle, and Ella. Should be a fun car ride. We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Many thanks for all the gifts bestowed on Sydney and for those of you that have not had the chance to meet her yet, we look forward to making that happen in the New Year. Peace and Love
-B&B







No comments:

Post a Comment