Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stayin Alive Stayin Alive!

So...I'm sponsoring a hole at a golf tournie this Friday and we're doing a 70's theme.  I decided to welcome Brian home from work last Friday night by standing out on the driveway all dressed up in my attire.  I'm keepin up with the style as my pregnancy matures!

Tomorrow might be our big day!  We might find out the sex of the baby!!!  We went out and picked out a boy and a girl outfit.  We have them both gift wrapped in boxes.  One has a little "b" on the bottom and the other has a little "g" on the bottom...it is hidden in the flap.  We are going to ask the Doctor to put the box in a bag that is the one we are to open.  We have plans to go out to dinner tomorrow night and open up the package.  This is if all goes as planned.  A lot of times they say to wait until you are 16-20 weeks...but...my Doctor says he can typically tell at 13-15 weeks.  As always, if he has a delivery tomorrow, our appointment is postponed.  We shall see.  I am still convinced that it is a boy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're going into your 16th weeks of impending parenthood...as well as being within days of the delivery of your newest addition, Wyatt the Puggle. What an exciting time. I'm also sending my best wishes to Ezra and his family. Can't wait to see the next sonogram but more than that...can't wait to see you all and the next images in person the end of this month. xo MC

    ReplyDelete